Bienvenido a Hard & Heavy Downloads...

Loading Please Wait...

Gene Simmons - 2018 - Vault Stockholm

Setlist:
Track 01
Soundcheck

Track 02
Come Along And Ride This Train (Johnny Cash)
This Boy (The Beatles)
A Well Respected Man (The Kinks)

Track 03
My Uncle Is A Raft
Eskimo Sun
Only You
Everything I Own (Bread)
A Day In The Life (The Beatles)

Track 04
“Gene In Stockholm Blues”
Wild Thing (Chip Taylor)
Angel Of The Morning (Chip Taylor)
Movin’ On (Bullfrog Bheer)
Sunday Driver
She
AC/DC / Led Zeppelin Short Riffs
Love Her All I Can
Black Diamond

Track 05
Got Love For Sale
Christine Sixteen
Calling Dr. Love
Take Me
I Was Made For Lovin’ You

Track 06
Stanley The Parrot (Bullfrog Bheer)
Leeta (Bullfrog Bheer)
Movin’ On (Bullfrog Bheer)
Little Lady
It’s My Life
Legends Never Die
New York Mining Disaster 1941 (Beegees)
See You Tonite
Bitch (The Rolling Stones)
Deuce
Password file: Strattodarius

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario